Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Monday Everyone!

Hello, I hope you all had a nice weekend!  I had a surprise birthday party for my husband, invited a few of his closest friends and family, and had a nice party.  He turned 40 and still looks and acts like he is 25, hehe!  I don't have any pictures to post since I was behind the video camera, but I might be able to download that soon and show you a clip.  He was very surprised!

Well I changed my blog design again.  I love to change the backgrounds a bit, sorry I hope you don't mind.  I love to change with the seasons.  Summer is almost here, that means more sunny days, kids out of school, and lots of fun!  I'm hoping to maybe even start some stampin' classes when I get some free time.  I'm not sure if many of you would be interested in that.  I could also do them on my blog as well.  Maybe every Saturday I could post a new video.  Not sure yet I will have to let you know what i come up with. I'm hoping to get better at posting as well. 

June 1 the retired SU list comes out of with all the stamps that are leaving us.  July 1 we will get many new ones, so no need to be sad.  If there is one that is leaving us that you HAVE to HAVE, I will sell it to you at a 20% discount. 

Well have a great week, and I'm hoping to post a few new videos this week!

God Bless!




signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment